Home > State Permits >

New York Hut - Highway Use Tax Permit

New York Hut - Highway Use Tax Permit

Our Price: $125.00

Product Code: 29

Does your commercial truck drive on public highways in the state of New York? If you do, you'll more the likely need to obtain a Highway Use Tax (HUT) sticker. This sticker is obtained by applying to the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance to receive your registration. NY HUT Registration includes paying your tax and then receiving your decals that need to be placed on your vehicle. We take care of the navigation of the New York Tax codes and applications to ensure your compliance with the state of New York to allow you to obtain your stickers fast!

Share your knowledge of this product. Be the first to write a review »