Home > State Permits
Sort By:
Page of 1
New Mexico Weight Distance Tax Permit New Mexico Weight Distance Tax Permit

New Mexico imposes a weight-distance tax on owners, operators, and registrants of intra and interstate commercial vehicles with a declared gross vehicle weight in excess of 26,000 pounds. This tax is based on vehicle weight and miles traveled on New Mexico roads. Companies must register and apply each year for a New Mexico Permit.

Our Price: $105.00
Oregon State Permit Oregon State Permit


Hauling through Oregon with a commercial vehicle having a combined weight of 26,000 pounds or more, will require payment to the Oregon Weight-DISTANCE Tax. You’ll need to fill out the You’ll also be required to file a Highway Use Tax Bond with the Oregon Department of Transportation starting at $2,000 for one vehicle. All motor carriers are required to report Mileage Tax Report on a monthly basis, by the last day of the following month.

Our Price: $115.00
Kentucky KYU Weight Distance Tax Permit Kentucky KYU Weight Distance Tax Permit

The Kentucky Weight Distance Tax, or KYU, is a tax license that the State of Kentucky requires certain motor carriers to purchase. All carriers, inter-or intrastate, that travel on Kentucky roadways and whose vehicles weigh 60,000 lbs. or more (up to 80,000 lbs., beyond which point you would need an overweight permit) need to get this license or a temporary permit. The KYU permit is a fixed mileage tax that does not change based on the weight of your vehicle. Kentucky offers permanent registrations for those who will make multiple trips to and through the state.

Our Price: $120.00
New York Hut - Highway Use Tax Permit New York Hut - Highway Use Tax Permit

Does your commercial truck drive on public highways in the state of New York? If you do, you'll more the likely need to obtain a Highway Use Tax (HUT) sticker. This sticker is obtained by applying to the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance to receive your registration. NY HUT Registration includes paying your tax and then receiving your decals that need to be placed on your vehicle. We take care of the navigation of the New York Tax codes and applications to ensure your compliance with the state of New York to allow you to obtain your stickers fast!

Our Price: $125.00
Intrastate Authority (Within the Border the state) Intrastate Authority (Within the Border the state)

Application pricing varies from State to State. This Prices is Our Service Fee only. One of our account managers will be in contact to collect additional information and state fees. You may also contact us for a quote.
If your intrastate operations are conducted in any of the following states you must secure intrastate authority before you begin operations:

Alabama, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

What is Intrastate Authority?
Intrastate commerce is trade, traffic, or transportation within a single State.

If you operate exclusively in intrastate commerce (Intrastate commerce is trade, traffic, or transportation within a single State.) , you must comply with applicable State and local regulations. The only Federal regulations that are applicable to intrastate operations are: the commercial driver's license (CDL) requirement, for drivers operating commercial motor vehicles as defined in 49 CFR 383.5; controlled substances and alcohol testing for all persons required to possess a CDL; and minimum levels of financial responsibility for the intrastate transportation of certain quantities of hazardous materials and substances.

Our Price: $145.00