Home > State Permits >

Intrastate Authority (Within the Border the state)

Intrastate Authority (Within the Border the state)

Our Price: $145.00

Product Code: 43


Application pricing varies from State to State. This Prices is Our Service Fee only. One of our account managers will be in contact to collect additional information and state fees. You may also contact us for a quote.
If your intrastate operations are conducted in any of the following states you must secure intrastate authority before you begin operations:

Alabama, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

What is Intrastate Authority?
Intrastate commerce is trade, traffic, or transportation within a single State.

If you operate exclusively in intrastate commerce (Intrastate commerce is trade, traffic, or transportation within a single State.) , you must comply with applicable State and local regulations. The only Federal regulations that are applicable to intrastate operations are: the commercial driver's license (CDL) requirement, for drivers operating commercial motor vehicles as defined in 49 CFR 383.5; controlled substances and alcohol testing for all persons required to possess a CDL; and minimum levels of financial responsibility for the intrastate transportation of certain quantities of hazardous materials and substances.

Share your knowledge of this product. Be the first to write a review »